William R. Presnell Jr.
|"Dedicated to Quality Client Service"
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - 1997
- National Association of Independent Fee Appraiser Courses
- Principles of Residential Real Estate Appraising
- Market Data Analysis of Residential Real Estate
- Financial Analysis of Income Property Appraising
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
Professional experience includes performing market research regarding all types of real properties as
well as performing appraisal and evaluation of many types of properties including:
Apartments Single Family Residential
Light Industrial Distribution Facilities
Agricultural Properties Fast Food Restaurants
Retail Buildings Office Buildings
Recreational Facilities Vacant Land (industrial, rural, residential)
Prior to joining Dinan Real Estate Advisors, Inc., Mr. Presnell was employed by Decal Specialties as a
Production Manager and Graphics Installation Specialist.
GEOGRAPHICAL AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
Territory covered is primarily the St. Louis Metropolitan Area, including the Metro East.
|St. Louis Mo. | 1-800-739-3850 | EDinan@dinanreal.com